Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cameron Diaz Covers Maxim Magazine

Camron Diaz

She?s never been one for a traditional way of thinking, and Cameron Diaz feels like marriage is a dying institution. The ?Something About Mary? babe told Maxim magazine that she?s more a fan of doing things her own way. ?I think we have to make our own rules. I don?t think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don?t suit our world any longer.? ?I think a lot of people are married to people they?re not romantic with anymore. I just didn?t ever marry anybody that I then had to get divorced from. We break up. We move on.? [gallery=754]

Source: http://www.celebritygossiphollywood.com/celebrities/cameron-diaz/cameron-diaz-covers-maxim-magazine/

Daisy Fuentes Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris