Friday, December 31, 2010

Montrail Review

Montrail delivers premier trail running and hiking footwear for outdoor athletes around the world that expect excellence from themselves and their products. For everyday comfort, Montrail created a uniquely contoured, thermomoldable sandal and insole. Montrail is synonymous with the best fitting, cutting-edge outdoor footwear.


Choosing the perfect pair of shoes from Montrail was not easy, but I finally opted for the Women's Mountain Masochist™ GTX Trail Running Shoes ($115). I couldn't be more satisfied with my selection, because these shoes are to size and fit like a dream! I like them even better than my customized running shoes that I have. For someone like me that has a high arch, I love that these shoes offer a wonderful arch support, which makes it an even more comfortable experience for me.

The Mountain Masochist™ GTX Trail Running Shoes are waterproof breathable, making it able to handle the dirtiest conditions. The A Gore-Tex lining will help your feet feeling nice and dry. The gusted tongue keeps out dirt, rocks, and moisture. These shoes also feature an ultra sticky Gryptonite soles that will help you stay rubber down when you have to traverse slick rock slabs or cross the river by tiptoeing across a fallen tree.

Overall, these are the most comfortable sneakers I've tried on so far. It can be a bit trying for me at times to find the perfect pair, but I've successfully found these! Made of high quality materials, these shoes were made to last a long time. Great for any outdoor enthusiast!

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for keeps and the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.