Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fashion Experiment

After reading Michelle’s post about her closet and slowly switching out my closet wardrobe from summer to fall, I took a good hard look at my clothes. I realized that I have become a jeans kind of girl. This got me thinking, why don’t I wear any of the skirts or dresses in my closet? Some I had forgotten and some were so cute. Inadvertently, I placed myself into a “Fashion Box” (I will call it a box instead of a rut, it just sounds better lol) and I need to get out!!


Well, Michelle and I love a good challenge. So the first week of every month we will step out of our “Fashion Box” and try something new. We will take pictures and share with you how our week went, what we loved, what we hated, and what our biggest challenge was.


Gina's 1st Challenge: Wear dresses or skirts for one week. No pants or jeans!!


Take this challenge with us and step out of your “Fashion Box.” Let us know how it went, we love hearing from you. Pictures are welcome and we will post them. You can send them to lotus.blossomblogger@gmail.com



With Love from the East Coast

XO