Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome Michelle

I am very excited to introduce you to the newest member of the Lotus Blossom Design Blogger, Michelle. We have known each other from the days of raiding our mothers' wardrobes to play dress up; to dressing up and pretending to be En Vogue ever time their videos came on. Through the years we have ventured through every fashion trend (even the ones we should have left alone) only to each discover, in our time, it is us that makes us fashionable. I know you will enjoy Michelle’s sense of adventure and the fun style and beauty tips she has to offer.



Being recently married and working two jobs can be stressful! I am always looking for ways to update my look while still being true to my own style and budget. Being from the East Coast, San Diego offered a different outlook on beauty and fashion. The first few years I lived here were an awkward fashion crisis. Now I realize, I am at my best when I am being me! This includes unique boutique fashions and funky jewelry. Oh, and shoes... lots of shoes at discount prices!

Michelle