Monday, August 31, 2009

The Winner is......


Thanks again to all my Lotus Blossom Design Fans who submitted pictures showing me how they've paired their Lotus Blossom Design jewelry with their everyday fashion attire. We received 25 entries. Now that the drawing has concluded

*Drum Roll Please*.....and the winner is.....Deb!!!






I love that people have been sending me pictures showing me how they've paired their Lotus Blossom Design jewelry with their everyday fashion attire. This has made me think…

Send me at lotus.blossomdesign@yahoo.com your best picture wearing any Lotus Blossom Design jewelry by September 25th. We will have a random drawing on September 30th at 7pm EST.

The winner’s picture will be featured on the slide show on the home page of http://www.alotusblossomdesign.com/ as well as the winner will get to pick the bracelet of their choice on the site for FREE!!!